Now that finally you copper chef pan is delivered you need to follow certain instructions before you start using it the company recommends you to wash it with hot water, detergent and after washing you need to immediately wipe with a dish towel, make sure that the towel is soft and later when you actually want to to use it you can wash it in a dishwasher as it is dishwasher safe, wash it before using it.
- youwill need to squeeze the handle of your frying basket so that it can compress it’s holding posts.
- Now you need to set the position of your basket’s handle so that it can easily fit over the pan’s support wire and through the basket’s opening.
- thisis the time where you need to loosen your grip so that the springs of the frying basket can be open, once the springs open you need to insert the posts straight into the slots giving for holding
- Now the handle would be securely in your basket.
Copper chef pan not only comes with a frying basket but with a steamer as well
how to assemble the steamer
- Take out the steamer tray and turn it upside down
- You need to use your index finger and your thumb to compress the leg of your steamer
- nowyou need to set the position of the posts exactly between the slots
- toopen the strings you will need to release the leg of the steamer, once the strings are open posts will easily slip into the slots.
- youneed to install all 4 legs so repeat the steps mentioned above
- All you need to do now is turn the tray back to upright and use it as per your needs
How to clean it?
- Once done with cooking let your pan cool down if you wash it when it is hot it will cause warping which is irreparable.
- everytime you finish cooking simply fill your pan with hot soapy water, leave it like this for 10 to 20 minutes after 20 minutes when the water is lukewarm and not hot use a sponge to clean it.
- Never use metal pads or steel wool as they cause scratches, always wash it thoroughly with soapy water and with a soft towel wipe it, immediately.
Coming to the Storage
you need to create a no stacking and crowding zone, as they cause scratches, now that copper chef pan has replaced 6 other cookware lets give it crowd free storage. you can simply store it in a peg board or a rack and never ever put any other metal pan which has sharp edges in your copper chef pan as it would definitely cause scratches.
You need to maintain it so that it can live up to its life and the company offers a 2-month warranty, copper chef pan is one of the best pans right now in the market this six in one square pan makes your cooking life easy. …